The Entire Gelato Production Process in One Machine!
Compacta Vario Classic: Batch Freezer
The Compacta Vario Classic Batch Freezer is an all-in-one machine with heating and freezing for the commercial production of the finest gelato, ice cream, sorbets, or other frozen desserts. Featuring a 2-in-1 structure, mix ingredients and pasteurize in the upper horizontal cylinder, while separately, and simultaneously, freeze and produce gelato / ice cream in the bottom cylinder. The Vario Classic Batch Freezer can customize and program the speed of the beater and temperature of the cylinder according to the amount of mix used and its ingredients.
Compacta Vario Classic: Batch Freezer Advantages
The advantages of the Vario Classic are particularly for operations that produce gelato, ice cream and multiple recipes of frozen desserts.
- Limited Space – All in one machine for heating/pasteurizing and freezing.
- Limited Investment – One machine does it all. The two in one functionality allows low investment and high returns.
- Low Operational Cost – Utilities are half that of opposing techniques for production methods that allow heating and freezing.
- Flexible/Adjustable Production – The Compacta Vario allows operators to choose very low minimum production options as well as large quantities.
- Gelato/Ice Cream Production – During the heating/pasteurization process, mix is taken to chosen temperature in minutes. Easy transfer of heated product to the bottom cylinder is fast and efficient and with dual functionality the bottom and top work simultaneous to ensure high production output in record time.
Compacta Vario 8 Classic: Specifications
Vario 8 Classic
- Quantity per Batch Min/Max – 2L / 11L
- Electrical Supply – 208-230V / 3Ph / 60Hz
- Min Amp. / Max Fuse – 50 / 50
- Dimensions – W: 23.62'' x L: 30.31'' x H: 60.24''
- Net Weight – 290Kg / 638Lb
Compacta Vario Classic: Batch Freezer Features
- Control board & Microprocessor – Preprogrammed recipes and customizable operator programming with icon-driven manual operation. Precision and constant control allows the operator to be assured of consistent and superior results.
- Constant heating, rapid cooling, and freezing technology – A powerful cooling system aids in the process of building micro-fine and equal-size crystals, the key to the perfect mouth feel.
- Heat/Cool/Freeze Technology – Dual cylinders for heating and freezing assure an efficient system for producing fine desserts. While the top cylinder is heating the bottom cylinder cools and freezes allowing fast continuous production.
- Teflon Door – The Teflon door optimizes freezing and reduce condensation on the surface of the door
- Pull-out Spray Nozzle – A tight docking keeps the pull-out spray nozzle in place, and provides water where and when you need it the most.